Fall and the holiday season are both approaching. There is a never ending to do list that seems to get multiplied this time of year. Is sending seasonal or holiday cards something that should make that list? YES! Sending greeting cards is a way to show your appreciation and send well wishes to your clients. In fact, here are 5 reasons to make sure sending cards makes your to do list:
- Show how much you care: The act of sending a card shows the person on the receiving end that you thought about them, that you care about them, and that you recognize the fact that they contributed to your success. Everyone wants to feel special and when they receive a greeting card from you in the mail, they feel that way, not like they are just a number with your business. It is how you make them feel.
- Send well wishes: The fall, winter, and the holidays come at the end of the year. When you send a card, it is a great time to wish people well. You are saying that you are thinking about them, and you wish only the best for them in the future.
- Cultivates referrals: I am not suggesting you ask for referrals in your cards; I am just saying that when you send a card and make someone feel good, they naturally want to reciprocate and do something for you.
- Keeps you top of mind: It is much easier and cheaper to keep customers than it is to get a new one. However, you still need to do something. You can’t just ignore your past clients and expect them to come running to you next time they need your product or service. You need to stay top of mind. Instead of advertising to them, remind them how much you care about them. A little (of the right stuff) goes a long way here.
- It is fun and easy to do – especially with the help of the PAAR Marketing Center! Call us today 309.688.6419 or email us at centralillinoishomesguide.com to learn more about the seasonal and holiday cards we offer. We can get you a quote right away!